06 March 2008

this was meant as a knitting blog...

but the medical just keeps piling up - so, do i rant about whether or not a spit felt will suffice to splice my kid classic, the misdiagnosis and extreme scare of pulmonary embolism as of last week or next tuesday's lung biopsy thing and the fun of an almost certain sarcoid diagnosis confirmation? to quote myself "nine out of ten people with sarcoid issues don't die from them"

argh. i want a smoke. i want a glorious, semi-butch Camel cigarette. and the bitch of it all is, most smokers do NOT develop sarcoid issues. quitting smoking, my chronic thyroidism and that whole most nordic person imaginable thing have seemingly conspired to do me in. or at least, the one person out ten...

so, can I spit splice kid classic? i'm coming up to a join on a quick shawl i'm making myself and really need an answer.

No comments: